AE Smart Hot-Spot Free Solar Photovoltaic Module
AE Smart Hot-Spot Free Modules are photovoltaic panels that use bypass diodes to eliminate the development of hot-spots (excessive heating in an area of a solar panel) and thus the damages and risks associated, such as: loss of efficiency, damage to the panel, and in some cases, fires.
Some features of the AE Smart Hot-Spot Free Modules include:
• Higher yield due to plus-sorting from 0 up to +5 Wp (every module at least reaches the specified power or even achieves up to 5 W more than indicated)
• Guaranteed Module Performance of 80% after 25 years
• Ideal for Vietnam weather with a low temperature coefficient of power of -0.38%/oC or -0.4%/oC (yield is less affected by high temperatures)
• High Mechanical load 5400Pa / 550kg / m² (highly stable and tough).
• Solar photovoltaic panel with high efficiency to produce renewable energy.
Compliance & Certifications
• TÜV Certificates: IEC 61215 + IEC 61730
• CE Certificates: EN 61000
• Tested under SGS Solar Performance Scheme on PID, salt mist, sand, NH3 resistance.
The content of this Product Data Sheet has been compiled from information supplied by the company and/or their agents and is not necessarily endorsed by the Vietnam Green Building Council.
Whilst every care has been taken in preparing this Product Data Sheet, the Vietnam Green Building Council cannot accept responsibility for any inaccuracies or for consequential loss incurred as as result of such inaccuracies arising through the use of the document.