KONE MonoSpace elevators combine the KONE EcoDisc® motor with no machine room. KONE MonoSpace is ideal for passenger transportation in offices, hotels, and residential buildings of up to 48 stories.
- No machine room
- Lower construction costs
- Impressive energy savings
- High-quality interior designs
- Full service throughout building’s lifecycle
- Max travel: up to 48 floors and 120 meters of travel, up to 150 (contact KONE)
- Max load: transport up to 2500 kg (S) or 1600 kg (N)
- Max speed: up to 3.0 m/s
- Group size: up to 8 cars in 1 elevator group
- The first elevator in the industry to receive an A-class energy rating according to ISO 25745.
- A green hoisting system with EcoDisc hoisting machine.
- Renewed machinery and brakes; redesigned hoisting system; improved car structure to ensure a smooth, quiet ride and to improve comfort for passenger.
- Further energy savings with more advance standby solutions.
- Car light and fan automatically turn off when the car is not in use and on again when the car is called.
- Corridor illumination control automatically controls the light on the destination floor.
- The power stage of the drive is set to sleep mode when not in use
- Eco-efficient regenerative drive
- Long-lasting LED lighting
- Chemicals used on site by KONE comply with the VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) levels defined by LEED.
- No adhesives or sealants are used in KONE installations.
- KONE uses urea-formaldehyde free wood panels as standard.
Compliance & Certifications
KONE manufacturing units are ISO 14001 certified and LEED Gold certified. They meet all elevator industry standards and requirements, including:
- GB7588-2003 (EN81-1:1998)
- Singapore CP2 Code
- Green Certification by the Singapore Green Building Council (SGBC)
The content of this Product Data Sheet has been compiled from information supplied by the company and/or their agents and is not necessarily endorsed by the Vietnam Green Building Council.
Whilst every care has been taken in preparing this Product Data Sheet, the Vietnam Green Building Council cannot accept responsibility for any inaccuracies or for consequential loss incurred as as result of such inaccuracies arising through the use of the document.